- Upon substantial completion of each project we walk through the entire project and prepare our own punch list of outstanding items. We also ask our clients to communicate to us whatever items they feel are not complete and we incorporate their items into our list.
- We strive to correct 100% of the items on the punch list. If we can’t solve a problem or there are items that are not feasibly corrected then we will review the exact situation with the client.
- Upon final completion we do a final walk though of the project with the client and we spend as much time as they require ensuring that they are satisfied.
- We stand behind all of our work. We offer a 10 year limited homeowner warranty on any new home and a one year warranty on any renovation projects.
- If a problem should arise, we will always come back to fix it, no matter what time period has elapsed. Even items that are out of warranty will be corrected, many times at minimal or no cost to our clients depending on the situation.
652 Broad Street | Clifton, NJ 07013 | T 973 574 1075 | F 973 574 1076
from design to completion
NEW HOMES RENOVATIONS